BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Click here for Myspace Layouts

Monday, February 2, 2015

it have been such a log time since the last time i update my story of life.
as we all know.. life isn't easy as a piece of cake.
we need to sacrifice a lot of things just to get a moment of happiness
my life is tough. i had been through the up and down several times
ad only tears can describe the feeling.
but i am grateful that i have my parents and my loved one by my side.
they are the one who gave me hope and help me think positively.
friends are nothing compared to them.
because, friends come and go. just a few of them stay through thick and thin of my life.
my friends, thanks for being with me and try to understand my life. even some of them know how to fit in my shoes. thanks a lot.

i realized it's already late to say hi to new year.
but for me its not that late.
i hope that year 2015 will be full of laughter and happiness.
2014 is already past it let the pain be the memory.

dear friends, thanks for everything and lets create more of it..
dear love, lets make 2015 a new chapter to us.

thanks for everything for those who knows me.



0 comments: