BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Click here for Myspace Layouts

Thursday, August 7, 2014

i will always be my self..

its just hard to be my self when the others are questioning about me...
its just hurt me a lot...
don't they have feeling??
why are they so cruel??
can't they understand others??
even if you are not a good person, just do things that are right.
i didn't say that i'm a perfect person..
but can't u just accept the comment from others..
it doesn't effect u..

but that is the human..
they can accept any comment about themselves from other..
to them there are perfect and can accept any complain..
by doing this, without u notice you've hurt others feeling a lot.

i've experienced it..
and it hurts me..
so, appreciate people around u before they leave u..
i already leaved them..
i just can't resist it anymore..

0 comments: